POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC Entry : Re: IRTC Entry Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC Entry
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 9 Feb 2006 03:37:26
Message: <43eaff46$1@news.povray.org>
"Bruno Cabasson" <bru### [at] alcatelaleniaspacefr> schreef in bericht

> A strange-looking star rising and making an isolated bush ardent, in the
> quietness of a clear sky and in the coldness of a snow desert. This is my
> interpretation for this round, without any photo-realistic goal. I would
> like my scene to be simple yet symbolic.

It is symbolic indeed. I like that touch.
However, even without wanting to be photo-realistic, maybe the sky around
the star should show its influence. I mean, the gradient now seems to come
from some sunlight below the horizon...

Thomas