POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP4 : Re: volcano WIP4 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP4
From: Tek
Date: 7 Feb 2006 12:51:13
Message: <43e8de11@news.povray.org>
I agree with all of that apart from the shapes, which really do look like
seperate blobs:
http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2005-09,GGGL:en&q=pillow+lava

I tried a more interconnected one (it's all a blob object so I can just
adjust the strength to smooth it out), but it looked less like the reference
photos.
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com