POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Well, well, well ... : Re: Well, well, well ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:13:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Well, well, well ...
From: Verm
Date: 7 Feb 2006 03:53:34
Message: <43e8600e@news.povray.org>
Bruno Cabasson wrote:
> Here is a try for a well in the water for bringing soil. Usually, it is the
> contrary :)
>
>    Bruno

Nice - I like the realistic yet odd scene.

To nitpick although the rope texture looks good on the beam it doesn't
quite work (as well as the rest of the textures) with the rope connected
to the bucket.

The soil may be too round - it almost looks like one of those cactii in
a pot...

I could then comment on the lack of mortar where the metal frame of the
mechanism joins the wall but that would be churlish.

The aged beam, cogs and bucket are particularly nice.