POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP4 : Re: volcano WIP4 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP4
From: dlm
Date: 4 Feb 2006 09:19:16
Message: <43e4b7e4$1@news.povray.org>
Tek
I love the shift in the plume/wind effect.

It occurs to me that this is shallow and possibly tidal water,
Given that, your underwater lava could be be a continuation of the stream
from the peak being quenched by the icy water.
You may consider a tube/shell for the underwater stuff with a bubbling out
at the hot front?

How will you manage vigorous boiling? I can't wait.