POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Alien Cliff...again [~150kB] : Re: Alien Cliff...again [~150kB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alien Cliff...again [~150kB]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Feb 2006 03:50:01
Message: <43e46ab9@news.povray.org>
"David El Tom" <dav### [at] t-onlinede> schreef in bericht

> very impressive,

Really? ;-) Thanks!

> I like the overall look of this image, especially the colors ....
> The waterfall fits quite good as eye-candy in the background. The
dropplets
> should be getting smaller in the lower part. Also a misty cloud at the
bottom
> would help to imply the enormous height of the fall.

The waterfall still needs work. I have a media ready to make the mist at the
base. However, I know that that is going to increase my render time, so I
have postponed that till now.

> As you have a small lake in the forground you could also add a shallow
river
> coming from the fall to feed this lake. Could bring some reflective
highlights
> to midplane of the image.

I shall have to think about this. It depends on what I am going to do with
the isosurface...

Thomas