POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Thing : Re: The Thing Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Thing
From: Alain
Date: 3 Feb 2006 19:04:52
Message: <43e3efa4$1@news.povray.org>
Bryan Valencia nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 02/02/2006 19:44:
> One of the problems I had with a smaller container was that the tower was
> casting a shadow on the inside of the container.

Have the container have a texture like
texture{pigment{rgbt 1}finish {ambient 0 diffuse 0}}
Totaly transparent, don't interact with light_source, no ambient = totaly invisible

--
Alain
An optimist is someone who thinks the future is uncertain.