POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC WIP : Re: IRTC WIP Server Time
12 Sep 2024 15:49:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC WIP
From: Darren New
Date: 3 Feb 2006 12:16:06
Message: <43e38fd6$1@news.povray.org>
s.day wrote:
> think I need to tweak a bit for this picture as the bottom of the snowman
> doesn't look right yet).

Actually, it looks like the snow is a little bit dirty, which you would
expect from being made into a snowman. There are no footprints or other
evidence of where the snow for the snowman came from (like grooves in
the snow).

But I'll second it that it's a wonderfully lit scene. Extremely realistic.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
    Crate & Barrel -