POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP4 : Re: volcano WIP4 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP4
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Feb 2006 07:28:25
Message: <43e34c69@news.povray.org>
Great improvements!
Something that bothers me a little: the lava underwater looks a little bit
too much like separate blobs of matter. I think they should be more
interconnected, forming a bumpy flow over overlapping blobs, but well-welded
together within the flow. A few more bright burstings, more in the
background would also improve that part of the scene, while increasing
perhaps somewhat the murkiness of the water.

Thomas