POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP4 : volcano WIP4 Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  volcano WIP4
From: Tek
Date: 3 Feb 2006 02:06:10
Message: <43e300e2@news.povray.org>
I now have some proper smoke and underwater lava!

The only things I can see that need more work now are:
-steam: many people suggested various points for steam to be appearing, and
I totally agree.
-colours: it's all gone a bit grey in this version, I want to get some black
in the smoke and volcanic rocks.
-more colours!: that water just looks wrong IMO, should be very cloudy,
darker, less green, and with steam bubbling round the lava.
-background: those conical mountains will change into realistic ones
eventually I promise, and the sky colour's maybe too bright

But I'm sure you folks can think of other things to improve!

Your comments thus far have helped immensely! So keep them coming :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message