POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hug (Birthday Card) : Re: Hug (Birthday Card) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hug (Birthday Card)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Feb 2006 18:11:39
Message: <43e291ab$1@news.povray.org>
> I think this line might be what's giving people the sexual-allusion
> jitters.. I must admit that I too read it as "I'm hugging you because I
> want to move things to the next level" .. and then the picture, it's not
> the feet .. it's the position of your head and her head thrown back in
> seeming extacy :)

Ah, well, I give up! It's all about sex, yeah! ;-P (Nah, not really, but I
guess you knew that...)

> OTHER than the words, I absolutely love this and would love to have it
> carved in stone in my front yard.

Thanks! My dad liked the figures as well. I probably could make a sort of
series out of this, though I'd rather stylize the figures more in that case,
to make them more unique...

And who knows, with rapid prototyping, I might even get myself a model of
one of my meshes someday...

Regards,
Tim

--