POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hug (Birthday Card) : Re: Hug (Birthday Card) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hug (Birthday Card)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Feb 2006 17:38:26
Message: <43e289e2$1@news.povray.org>
> >And even if it is slightly sexual, I don't think it harms in this case.
>
> Tim, there is nothing wrong with sexuality. There is something sexual/
> enticing about "Joie de vie" which you image gives.

Nah, you misunderstood me. I know there's nothing wrong with sexuality. I
meant, that in this case, with this person, it doesn't harm, as she won't
look at me like "what are you filthy little pervert thinking?!". That's what
I meant with it doesn't harm in this case. :-) Of course, with a different
girl, I might get Stefan's reaction: a slap *through* the face. ;-)

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"