POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hug (Birthday Card) : Re: Hug (Birthday Card) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hug (Birthday Card)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 2 Feb 2006 13:51:09
Message: <43e2549d$1@news.povray.org>
> >> Yikes! One can see you're definitely European.
> >
> > How is that?
>
> A bit of a lame joke I admit. I visited Europe in the 90's and, coming
from
> a very conservative society (white South Africa) was amazed at the openess
> most Europeans (especially the French and Italians) had about sex and
> sexually related stuff. That was what I was refering to.

Hm, really? When I was in the U.S. a few years back, I was amazed at the
openess the youth seemed to have about sex (of course, I was only 18 at the
time myself). Then again, I don't have much contact to others of my age
besides work or studying, as I tend to have different interests than
drinking and parties, so I might have a skewed view... Nontheless, I tend to
agree, europeans are more expressive on that terrain.

Regards,
Tim

--
aka "Tim Nikias v2.0"