POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hug (Birthday Card) : Re: Hug (Birthday Card) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hug (Birthday Card)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 Feb 2006 06:29:16
Message: <43e1ed0c$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 23:58:46 +0100, "Tim Nikias"
> <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote:
>

>>Comments?
>

> Firstly I think that this looks great.
> I agree with Stefan in a way, I think it is overtly sexual. Although
> you have de-gendered the models that makes the imagination work
> harder.
Mmmmm maybe, but but sports figures are doing that sort of thing all the
time too arn't they?

I am reminded of a conversation I once had with a female co-worker. She
was describing the dissappointing date she'd gone on the night before.
She been taken to see a hockey game which mostly bored her until one
wild, scrambled play which resulted in several players ending up
entangled on top of each other inside one of the goal nets.  She found
it humorous but commented ruefully that it looked to her like the
players had had more "fun" that night than she did.