POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Generating Good Skies : Generating Good Skies Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Generating Good Skies
From: Mike Kost
Date: 1 Feb 2006 18:49:33
Message: <43e1490d@news.povray.org>
Hey All,

I've been spending a fair amount of time thinking about how to generate
realistic looking sky spheres. Most of my efforts have been focused on
translating real-world pictures into appropriate looking sky spheres in a
time-efficient way. Here are my latest results.

Mike
--
http://povray.tashcorp.net

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '1.jpg' (26 KB) Download '2.jpg' (25 KB) Download '3.jpg' (23 KB) Download '4.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image '1.jpg'
1.jpg

Preview of image '2.jpg'
2.jpg