POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ship WIP 179k : Re: Ship WIP 179k Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ship WIP 179k
From: Merrin Cullen
Date: 1 Feb 2006 13:54:11
Message: <43e103d3$1@news.povray.org>
Currently all of the running rigging is constructed using a single macro to
automate the process. This allows me to vary dimensions of the rope, blocks,
etc...just by changing variables. When I wrote the macro, it was pure CSG.
Re-constructing the blocks from a mesh is an interesting idea. I could
simply scale the mesh based upon the same variables.

Thanks for the idea.

Tim