POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A historical street (WIP) : Re: A historical street (WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A historical street (WIP)
From: St
Date: 29 Jan 2006 18:31:12
Message: <43dd5040@news.povray.org>
"Hasan3" <PRO### [at] Yahoocom> wrote in message
> My last working.(I used wings3d)
>

> I need your comment:)

   Hi Hasan

    Well, if you haven't noticed yet, I'm a Wings3D enthusiast too amongst
others here, so I'd like to offer some advice if I can?

     First of all, I really like this image, I think you have the right
viewing angle, and more than this, it's just a nice scene that will look
great when finished.

     Ok, see those straight edges on your right-hand brick wall and ALL the
other straight edges? They're too straight imo. You can dimple *parts* of
those straight lines by moving points around either point by point using the
z-x planes, or highlight a point, hit > 'Tools', and then > 'Tweak', and
move it around where you want it to go. You can also highlight points and
right-click, then > 'deform', then > 'random' or whatever you want to choose
in the list available. It should give you a little realism to that wall and
other places in your scene.

    ~Steve~