POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP update : Re: volcano WIP update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP update
From: Tek
Date: 29 Jan 2006 16:39:23
Message: <43dd360b@news.povray.org>
The bit underwater is just a placeholder! if you compare it to the first WIP
you'll see it hasn't changed, honestly it's just a bunch of spheres I threw
down there to remind me to come back later and put something in. I should
probably have mentioned that!

The other suggestions are good though, I'm going to try to do all of them.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com