POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : volcano WIP update : Re: volcano WIP update Server Time
7 Aug 2024 15:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: volcano WIP update
From: Spock
Date: 28 Jan 2006 13:31:28
Message: <43dbb880$1@news.povray.org>
This just keeps getting better and better.  My suggestion (worth every
penny) would be to scrap the undersea section, extend the water to the
bottom of the picture, and add some icebergs or a frozen shoreline.
You've just about got the "fire" part working but I think the "ice" part
needs work.

Awesome picture!