POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC wips, opinions wanted : Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 24 Jan 2006 00:01:35
Message: <43d5b4af$1@news.povray.org>
Io and europa has more potential. The trouble with Io and a comet is they're
2 completely independant bodies in space, that you've brought together for
the topic. i.e. you've got one picture of fire, and one picture of ice, but
nothing relating the 2. The main focus of both my images is some kind of
interaction between the two extremes, particularly in the comet scene where
the ice would actually cause fire when it burns up in the atmosphere.

But Io and Europa are interesting because they're 2 extremes orbitting the
same planet. Still, I'm not going to try that one I've got too many ideas
already!

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com