POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A workshop : Re: A workshop Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A workshop
From: Ger
Date: 23 Jan 2006 20:56:38
Message: <43d58956@news.povray.org>
Florian Brucker wrote:

>> I thought the outcome wasn't all that bad
>
> It really isn't bad at all!

Thanks

> Now it needs some radiosity + focal blur to
> get even better. With the render times you mentioned I don't think
> you're going to fine-tune rad & blur, though :)

One day I'll get me a new computer and then I will try the rad versions. I
have played with blur for a bit and it only worked in one (not related to
this) image. For the rest it just came out wrong. It's either that I am
doing something wrong or that blur is not yet there where it should be. The
former the most likely.

> Keep up the good work!

Working on it :)

--