POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A workshop : Re: A workshop Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A workshop
From: Ger
Date: 23 Jan 2006 20:53:12
Message: <43d58888@news.povray.org>
Charles C wrote:

> Nice!

Thanks

> Why don't you tell something about the different models?   What'd
> you make first etc?
>
> Charles

Like I said in a response to Smws, it's one image out of a series, so most
parts have evolved before this image. Like the entire surrounding which has
been used from the first image on. After that came the workshop, then the
workbenches, the machinery and so on.

It's a series that has been in the making for at least 4-5 years now and it
will take at least that same time to finish. I don't work on it all that
much. Rl and such. :)
--
Ger