POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A workshop : Re: A workshop Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A workshop
From: Ger
Date: 23 Jan 2006 20:48:45
Message: <43d5877c@news.povray.org>
Smws wrote:

> Ger <No.### [at] ThankYou> wrote:
>> An image I did a while ago.
>> I thought the outcome wasn't all that bad
>>

>> --
>> Ger
>
> That shows an incredible amount of work. All in SDL, too, wow. In a way
> it's a rendering of POV-Ray's ancestors (or really more like distant
> cousins).
>
> Nice work. I'm still trying to imagine how long this must have taken to
> model. It's like seeing evidence of an almost religious devotion.

Thanks. It's an image out of a series of some 50 images (or it is supposed
to get there some day) and every image is an evolution on the previous one.

No religious devotion involved :) It just so happens that an idea evolves in
my brain over a few days and when it's ready for "the paper" I can have
most of it done in a days time.

--
Ger