POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC wips, opinions wanted : Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted
From: Tek
Date: 22 Jan 2006 22:37:24
Message: <43d44f74$1@news.povray.org>
My thoughts exactly. The volcano will be hard because lots of people will be
doing that, but the comet is a harder subject to do well I think.

Still, most people have sided with my personal preference of the volcano. So
I'm going to do that one and then try to leave enough time to finish the
comet.

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com