POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC wips, opinions wanted : Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC wips, opinions wanted
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Jan 2006 03:47:13
Message: <43d34691$1@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> schreef in bericht
> Here's 2 work-in-progress images for the "fire & ice" IRTC topic, I don't
> think I'll have time to finish both, so I want an honest opinion on which
is
> better.

In the end the choice is yours, of course... My personal impression is that
the volcano is somewhat too obvious. Everybody is going to think about
Iceland or Mount Erebus on Antarctica. So, I expect a large number of
volcanoes in this round. The comet, on the other hand is more challenging,
perhaps a little bit less obvious for the topic, but full of potential...
and difficulties.

Thomas