POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bush Camp #1 (WIP) (500K) : Re: Bush Camp #1 (WIP) (500K) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bush Camp #1 (WIP) (500K)
From: St
Date: 20 Jan 2006 13:35:55
Message: <43d12d8b@news.povray.org>
"Joanne Simpson" <cor### [at] onewhiteravencom> wrote in message
> Think of happy times bushwalking, as you wearily walk out of the forest
> and
> discover your home for the night...
> A follow-on from a post of a few weeks ago. The heron is similar, as is
> the
> idea, but everything else is different.

   Excellent Joanne! Like Charles has said, I too would like to picnic
there, but more than that, I would like to live there. My type of place, and
in fact, I lived in a place very similar to that (the environment), when I
was a nipper. (Sigh, it got burned down - long story). :/

    Good composition, nice pov. Heron could do with a little more work, but
good so far.

      ~Steve~