POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : untitled : Re: untitled Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: untitled
From: John VanSickle
Date: 19 Jan 2006 23:23:42
Message: <43d065ce$1@news.povray.org>
fls13 wrote:

> Kyle <hob### [at] gatenet> wrote:
>
>>Very nice.  Is that Victoria?
>>
>>I recognize the despair poster on the left, but what is the picture on
>>the right?
>
> It's one of those stupid motivational picks companies waste money on to
> decorate their offices.

Actually, that's the picture on the left.  "Your military left," as one
of my drill sergeants used to say.

Actually, it's a spoof pic, done in the same style.  IIRC, the quote at
the bottom is "Perhaps the purpose of you life is to serve as an example
to others," meaning that one has made such a mess of things that others
will take note and learn something.

But I would be interested in knowing the title of the painting on the right.

Regards,
John