POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cup of Coffee. : Re: Cup of Coffee. Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cup of Coffee.
From: St
Date: 17 Jan 2006 12:24:46
Message: <43cd285e$1@news.povray.org>
"Hasan3" <PRO### [at] Yahoocom> wrote in message
> New version:

     Hasan, that cup is still too small imo. The idea of having that ridge
in the centre of the saucer is to stop the cup from sliding around, so it
would fit just inside that circle. However, I love your porcelain, I think
you've got that bang-on. But also, something isn't right with that handle
the way it is. I would slice the ends off and use 'bridge', and have it as a
one-piece handle. But that's just my opinion.  ;)

    ~Steve~