POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 18ct bi-colour ring : Re: 18ct bi-colour ring Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:25:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 18ct bi-colour ring
From: Rick Measham
Date: 14 Jan 2006 03:57:40
Message: <43c8bd04$1@news.povray.org>
St. wrote:
> A two tone engagement ring. Those triquetra's were hard to do, but I got
> there in the end...

G'day Steve,
Those triquetras are indeed impressive. You've managed to capture the
feel of the gold as it's shaped into the complex mould.

I'm also enchanted by the two-tones .. but I'd like to see something in
the transition .. even if it's just a torus (I'm sure there's a
professional term for it in the jewellry trade) made from one or the
other to mark the change.

I can't wait for you to turn on the photons now :)

You've inspired me to get back to my black pearls!

Cheers!
Rick Measham