POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I got an idea : Re: I got an idea Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:28:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got an idea
From: David El Tom
Date: 12 Jan 2006 03:48:49
Message: <43c617f1$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
> ...from an image on an imageboard, specifically
> http://img.kukaionline.com/egl/src/1127697699198.jpg ...mine's just a
> quickish doodle, threw together a few bits in Poser and rendered in
> POV...mine is kinda lame, needs work (especially on the pose of the
> arms, they look too Poser-y to me)...oh well.

Transmapped Hair ?
  as I understand the concept of it there is no real possebility for
light interaction with scene lights, so you have to adapt the light
settings corresponding to the hair texture to make look it right.

beside of this: nice idea and setup.

  you may add up a glowing aura around the shadow line to make it even
more surreal.