POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Return to normal [71 Kb] : Re: Return to normal [71 Kb] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 17:27:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Return to normal [71 Kb]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 11 Jan 2006 03:29:42
Message: <43c4c1f6@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> schreef in bericht
> Thanks. There was interest on the part of some, after the New Years Eve
> render, in seeing what the shoes "actually" looked like.  So I bettered
> the modelling some and added simple textures.  Not photoreal, but good
> enough for illustration purposes.

Aside from fashion etc, I am surprised about the endless ways it is possible
to use and render a pair of shoes and keep an interesting edge to the
results. It's probably naive from my part, but I suspect that perhaps not
every object you can think of would remain so focussed. I know of your
profound interest for shoes in art, but nonetheless...

Thomas