POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Seeding time : Re: Seeding time Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Seeding time
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 10 Jan 2006 03:15:15
Message: <43c36d13$1@news.povray.org>

news:43c2da3d@news.povray.org...

> Can't help thinking of the dragonriders of Pern... Nice picture.

Ah, Pern! Well, it might be that my subconscious dictated some elements to
me. However, it was not on my mind, as I was concerned mainly with the
representation of the cliff. My initial idea was Mount Lookitthat on Plateau
(Known Space, Larry Niven), or the Map of Mars on the Ringworld. But both
are much higher (40 mi) and need a different viewing angle.

Thomas