POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dome lights : Re: Dome lights Server Time
8 Aug 2024 01:17:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dome lights
From: David Brickell
Date: 24 Dec 2005 15:23:38
Message: <43adae4a$1@news.povray.org>
Wow

I am really impressed with the quality of the images you are producing
with this technique.  I have been doing a few google searches on
geodesic dome construction before attempting to code anything myself.
This is something I definately want to persue though once I have some
basic understanding.  Its been a while since I coded anything in POV so
I hope this spurs me on to creating something just as wonderful.

Quick question though.  I understand that the brightness of the lights
is adjusted based on the sample you take from the HDR image.  Do you
also sample the colour and adjust the light source colour based on this?

Keep up the GREAT work.

Dave.