POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker (still not final) : Re: Shaker (still not final) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker (still not final)
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 15 Dec 2005 13:53:07
Message: <43a1bb93@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

> btw I took a little gander at beantoad but I see you neither show an email
> nor have any sort of comments box

Yes, I've been meaning to add that, but then I start thinking that I should
update my site, and if I'm going to update my site, I should also (etc)...
Perhaps you know how that goes...

There actually is a link to my home email on my DALMAC page
http://www.beantoad.com/Dalmac/default.htm.  But most POVers would never
find that.

Changing the subject, I saw this picture on Gena's site:
http://propro.ru/go/Album/us/images/triple.jpg.  It reminds me of your
dardevle scenes...