POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Toys for Christmas! : Re: Toys for Christmas! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Toys for Christmas!
From: Alain
Date: 14 Dec 2005 19:36:31
Message: <43a0ba8f$1@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2005-12-13 20:54:
> Alain wrote:
>

>> Caltrops have all sharp points, usualy 4 of them, so that one is
>> guaranteed to point up. A nasty variation hace barbed points so that
>> you hurt yourself some more removing them... OUCH!
>

> Have you ever stepped on jacks in your sock/bare feet in the middle of
> the night whilst stumbling to the bathroom?
>
> I stand by my statement.  XD

Never! I don't have children and never owned any jack set. I did step on Legos
(mines), a Tonka
truck or two, Meccano bolts and pieces, not to mention small and sharp stones and
glass bits...
Sory Hosia, but jack is not only a girl's game.

--
Alain
Fundamentalism: If shit happens, you will go to hell, unless you are born again.