POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker (still not final) : Re: Shaker (still not final) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker (still not final)
From: St
Date: 13 Dec 2005 14:17:56
Message: <439f1e64@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote in message
> Here is the latest version of my Shaker-inspired scene.
>
> I'm still not 100% happy with the lighting.  I also think there should be
> more shadows than there are, and I'm not exactly sure what I need to do
> about that.

    Very nice Jeremy, I'm sure I've seen that kind of light before. My only
concern is the lack of shadow from the legs of the furniture. Maybe you
could put a light source, (with the same variables as your sunlight, but
diffuse it some), just inside the window but lower?

    The whole image gives a very 'warm' feeling to me.

   ~Steve~