POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Feature request - modification of dimensions() function. : Re: Feature request - modification of dimensions() function. Server Time
17 May 2024 06:01:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Feature request - modification of dimensions() function.
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 13 Dec 2005 12:11:03
Message: <439f00a7$1@news.povray.org>
Anonymous wrote:
> Hi all,
> I was wondering if any of you has ever ran into trouble trying to
> identify whether a declared variable is a scalar or an array. Unless I've
> missed something, there doesn't seem to be a method that would allow a
> macro to distinguish between the two. If that's true, perhaps a
> modification to dimensions() would be useful.

This is the wrong group for this question.  This group is for discussion of
the POV-Ray source code, not the features of POV-Ray and not for making
feature suggestions.  Questions and feature requests about using POV-Ray
should be asked/made in either povray.general or povray.newusers.

	Thorsten, POV-Team