POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: warning: unpleasant abstract gore effect! : Re: warning: unpleasant abstract gore effect! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:27:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: warning: unpleasant abstract gore effect!
From: Mike Williams
Date: 13 Dec 2005 02:41:23
Message: <439e7b23@news.povray.org>
I found that I had to use unusual combinations of lighting and assumed_gamma
to make the gore look right. I can't work out how to make it look good under
normal light levels and assumed_gamma 1.0.

I performed radical surgery on an old skin texture to make it work under
these unusual lighting conditions, and used an agate texture_map for this
image

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'SkinNGore.jpg' (396 KB)