POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Green photons render : Re: Green photons render Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Green photons render
From: Simon Dyer
Date: 11 Dec 2005 03:56:15
Message: <439be9af@news.povray.org>
I found the problem, or at least the solution, still dont understadn where
the green came from, but I had dispersion on and for some reason my shapes
always dispersed to green.  With dispersion 1.0, the green goes away.  Stil
some eird textures inside my spehere though.

        interior {ior 1.10 dispersion 1.0 dispersion_samples 7}

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'testSphere.JPG' (11 KB)

Preview of image 'testSphere.JPG'