POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : snow ! : Re: snow ! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:08:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: snow !
From: John VanSickle
Date: 9 Dec 2005 19:52:25
Message: <439a26c9$1@news.povray.org>
LightBeam wrote:
> Just a try with snow for a upcoming "merry-christmas-happy-new-year"
> image... comments, suggestion about the snow are welcome !

Looks like there was some snow, then the kids came out and played, and
then another fresh inch of really fluffy stuff fell on it.  Right now
it's late in the afternoon and there is not a cloud in the sky.  It's
also well below the freezing point.

On the drawback side, I do detect some faceting along the edges of some
of the shadows.

Regards,
John
(who grew up where it snows in just about every way, and wishes he were
back)