POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : snow ! : Re: snow ! Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:07:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: snow !
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 9 Dec 2005 15:03:20
Message: <4399e308$1@news.povray.org>
I think that it is nearly perfect.  "Too blue/Too purple" both depend on how
other objects appear in comparison, and right now, I don't see any other
objects.

I also really like how you were able to make the snow look "fluffy".  That's
not an easy effect, as far as I am aware.  I'd be really interested in
seeing the snow code.

Something that I do see, however, are tiny black dots in the blue snow.  I'm
guessing that you're using an iso-surface here?  It may be a max_gradient
problem.