POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Independence [160kB] : Re: Independence [160kB] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:21:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Independence [160kB]
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 7 Dec 2005 00:02:30
Message: <43966ce6$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
> John VanSickle wrote:
>

>>Didn't know you had grass in Finland.  I though you only had snow.
>>
>>Just kidding,

Actually we've had snow here for some days, came rather late this time.
I imagined grass was faster to make, since I made it with just a plane
with normal statement. Snow would need a path to the flagpole :p.

> Didn't know you had sunlight either this time of year :-)

Of course we do, I live in southern Finland. There's sun for few hours
per day :).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net