POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved Portal - new version (~57 kB) : Re: Curved Portal - new version (~57 kB) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:26:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved Portal - new version (~57 kB)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 5 Dec 2005 03:18:42
Message: <4393f7e2@news.povray.org>
"Hasan3" <PRO### [at] Yahoocom> schreef in bericht

> Thomas, nice work.
> But walls are very smooth. For example:
> http://www.cgnetworks.com/galleryimages/84397/lahacienda_medium.jpg
>
> Regards.
> Hasan.

Thank you, Hasan!
Yes the walls are smooth (watch the fine crackle however in the pillars!)
and is as I intended it to be. If I change the grain of the walls, I change
also the whole context. That may be another scene I could make with the same
building. Here, the walls should be made of a fine plaster, not really
eroded away, not new either.

Thomas