POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : seasonal Wallpaper [197k] : Re: seasonal Wallpaper [197k] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:24:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: seasonal Wallpaper [197k]
From: Ross
Date: 2 Dec 2005 11:38:09
Message: <43907871$1@news.povray.org>
news:dmpjog$nls$1@chho.imagico.de...

> While working on this year's christmas card i got something suited as a
> desktop background.  So if anyone is looking for a christmas wallpaper...
>
> Christoph

I really like the right-most side of the image where the finish of the
snowflakes really shine. the focal blur is a little distracting on the
really blurry parts, but good looking on the slightly blurry parts.

I can't help but want to see an hdri version if the snowflaks have a
reflection to them.

nice work!