POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] : Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Dec 2005 04:05:23
Message: <438ebcd3@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> schreef in bericht
> However, I wouldn't mind some advice, especially in certain areas, like
> framing.  I was thinking of making this taller, so that it included more
of
> the table and chair legs.  Additionally, I have considered changing the
> camera position, among other things.  Or maybe adjusting the lighting.

Very neat and careful image, Jeremy. I think it would win in dramatic
feeling if the format were portrait instead of landscape. Also, in the
religious meaning, it would simbolize the vertical trend of communication
with God. The elements in the scene are already more vertically-oriented
than horizontal.

Thomas