POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] : Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:23:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shaker Simple (near final) [200K]
From: dlm
Date: 30 Nov 2005 22:36:15
Message: <438e6faf$1@news.povray.org>
"Jeremy M. Praay" <jer### [at] questsoftwarecmo> wrote in message
>snip<
> Again, feel free to criticize, offer advice, tell me I'm an idiot, etc.
> Basically, this is one scene on which I would really appreciate feedback,
> positive or negative.  I'm feeling unusually thick-skinned.  ;-)
>
> --
> Jeremy M. Praay

The composition is quite pleasing to my eye.
My only issues of concern were:
  the way-too-yellowness of the early morning light
  the absence of a skirting board
  the height of the dado rail on the wall (higher than ladder-back top makes
it useless/unutilitarian)
To quote the Shakers - form follows function

DLM