POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Curved portal [~37 kB] : Re: Curved portal yest another version [~58 kB] Server Time
8 Aug 2024 04:08:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Curved portal yest another version [~58 kB]
From: Remy Closset
Date: 30 Nov 2005 11:56:32
Message: <438dd9c0$1@news.povray.org>
Well well better Thomas.
The fresco is nice now. In the last version, there was the following way to
reduce the deformation on the x axis is to decrease the image map itself
using a transformation. In fact there surely no way to correct the camera
deformation, but the important thing is to satisfy our human vision. In the
Parthenon, the columns are bended or curved, isnt'it? The floor would be
better with terra cotta tiles.

438d690f@news.povray.org...