POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inspired theft : Inspired theft Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:00 EDT (-0400)
  Inspired theft
From: Ryan
Date: 28 Nov 2005 23:18:24
Message: <438bd690@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
I thought since I've been stalking this news-server off and on for
years, I might as well post something.

I started this image with the idea making something similar to an image
I saw here labeled as Villarceau circles, though my rendition is not
mathematical. This was a first shot at photons for me. I don't think
they turned out too bad. I feel like the focal blur divides the image in
half though.

Ryan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: