POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The room<final> : Re: The room<final> Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The room<final>
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Nov 2005 03:26:32
Message: <438abf38@news.povray.org>
"Hasan3" <PRO### [at] Yahoocom> schreef in bericht

I like this scene, Hasan. Personally, I like the lighting and general
setting of the room. A few small things, however. The spectacles are much
too large! You shall have to scale them down to proper size in comparison
with the rest of the room. I have the impression (only an impression) that
the globe is partly hidden inside the wall. So, also a scale/position
problem here?

The floor is clearly an image_map (which is OK). However, it does not tile
perfectly, as you can see at the right side, where there appears a conflict
between tiles it seems. Perhaps also, I should scale it down a tiny bit.

Sorry for all those comments. As said, I like this scene already!

Thomas