POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : PNG and segmentation faults : Re: PNG and segmentation faults Server Time
26 Jun 2024 02:33:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PNG and segmentation faults
From: JRG
Date: 27 Nov 2005 09:55:58
Message: <4389c8fe$1@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:
> JRG wrote:
>> Anyway, I'm using a pre-compiled version coming with the SUSE 10
>> distribution.
>
> What version of POV-Ray is included with Suse 10?
>
>     Thorsten

"Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.6.1 (g++ 4.0.2 @
  i686-pc-linux-gnu)
This is an unofficial version compiled by:
  SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg, Germany
  The POV-Ray Team(tm) is not responsible for supporting this version.
POV-Ray is based on DKBTrace 2.12 by David K. Buck & Aaron A. Collins
Copyright 1991-2003 Persistence of Vision Team
Copyright 2003-2004 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd."

--
Jonathan.