POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Shelf : Re: A Shelf (smaller, and also a screw-detail) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 21:21:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Shelf (smaller, and also a screw-detail)
From: Rick Measham
Date: 27 Nov 2005 08:16:47
Message: <4389b1bf@news.povray.org>
Rick Measham wrote:
> So, typically nerdy person that I am, I decided to rebuild it in
> POV-Ray! My wife is away otherwise I think she'd beat me senseless for
> doing something so silly.

Gah, that was the big version for the sign, this one will fit on your
screen :)

BTW: Just to prove the nerdiness .. each screw is present and has a
random rotation, just like when it's built :)

Cheers!
Rick Measham

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'shelves.small.jpg' (32 KB) Download 'screw.jpg' (8 KB)

Preview of image 'shelves.small.jpg'
shelves.small.jpg

Preview of image 'screw.jpg'
screw.jpg